Windows Install - MSVCR100.dll is missing error

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
kfleuret

Windows Install - MSVCR100.dll is missing error

Post by kfleuret »

I am getting the MSVCR100.dll is missing error when I attempt to start Amcrest Surveillance Pro. I have installed and uninstalled and re-downloaded several times. I even received access via support to a google drive where I downloaded the install with the same results. I was told I would get a call from developers but that has not happened so I am hoping someone on this forum can help.
jjreynolds

Re: Windows Install - MSVCR100.dll is missing error

Post by jjreynolds »

Google says it's a Microsoft C++ runtime library (DLL) and there are Microsoft links to download either the 32 or 64 bit version of these. Apparently the Amcrest program was built with C++.
Chassquirrel

Post by Chassquirrel »

I am getting same message. Did anyone get it resolved?
ebanfra

Post by ebanfra »

I just downloaded (04/18/2017) the Amcrest Surveillance Pro on a fresh Window 7 (64 bits) Ultimate OS.
Have the same error as described above. Re-installed as Administrator, Disabled AntiVirus, no Success.
Downloaded the vcredist_x64 from Microsoft and installed it.
Now I am able to find the MSVCR100.dll file in my PC,.
Still cant run the Amcrest Surveillance Pro...
Any Help will be appreciated
Melvin
Site Admin

Post by Melvin »

Hello ebanfra,

Could you please call us on 1-888-212-7538? We can help you install a different version which has a fix for this error.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

h3v8k

Post by h3v8k »

Melvin wrote:Hello ebanfra,

Could you please call us on 1-888-212-7538? We can help you install a different version which has a fix for this error.
This doesn't help anyone else. Are we ALL to call? Why not just give us the link to download the version that works?

Isn't that 10000000X easier than making us all call your company?
EarlCrest

Post by EarlCrest »

h3v8k wrote:
Melvin wrote:Hello ebanfra,

This doesn't help anyone else. Are we ALL to call? Why not just give us the link to download the version that works?

Isn't that 10000000X easier than making us all call your company?
I made an account here just to agree with this post. I too am getting that error. Seems like complete bullshit to make everyone call instead of just releasing the fix. I'm thinking of getting Amcrest cameras all around my house and wanted to test this software with the one camera I already have. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't spend my $500 yet.
Melvin
Site Admin

Post by Melvin »

Hello,

I have sent a link on PM for @ebanfra, @EarlCrest and @h3v8k. Please try if the software fixes the error.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Slockhart98

Post by Slockhart98 »

This link should help. You may need to install the 32bit version.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=26999
ecynkar

Post by ecynkar »

Hi Melvin,

Would you send me the link to fix the MSVCR100.dll missing error
Thanks