View and record don't work after upgrade

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
ronhum

View and record don't work after upgrade

Post by ronhum »

Have camera model IP2M-841B. Seems like everything was working fine. I could see my livingroom on my Android smart phone. I could go to amcrestcloud and either do a live view or look at recorded.

It recommended a firmware upgrade. So I logged into camera and did that.

However now, I can no longer see my image on amcrest cloud live viewer and it no longer seems to be recording to the cloud anymore.. After I log in to amcrest cloud, and try to turn the camera on, it says Oops no camera found. Not sure why it stopped working. I can still see the live image on my Android phone , just will not have record or use at a desktop.

Camera started working all of a sudden this morning. Not sure why, but it is working! Hope no more problems.
Last edited by ronhum on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gobruins2154

Re: View and record don't work after upgrade

Post by gobruins2154 »

I'm having the same problem on all iOS Amcrest Viewer apps... Right after I updated the Amcrest iOS Viewer app stopped connecting. Just keeps saying login timeout. All of my Android tablets connect without problems. My web viewer also works ok, so just iOS.
ronhum

Re: View and record don't work after upgrade

Post by ronhum »

Thanks. For some reason it all of a sudden started working this morning. I really didn't do anything. Ha. Who knows.