Video Detections Settings Reset

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Frank_k

Video Detections Settings Reset

Post by Frank_k »

Hello,

On the Amcrest Web App, I set my Events> Video Detection> Detection Area. I choose the areas I want it to detect movement. After I save and go back in to see if my settings saved, its all good, they did save. But it never fails that after a couple of hours those settings are gone and the whole screen is being detected again. This is causing annoying motion detection notices and its recording when I don't want it to. Is there something that I am doing wrong or that is resetting this?

Another note, I set the Time to show on my recordings. It worked and then also eventually went away. Its like my settings are getting automatically reset. Though my Event> Video Detection> Schedule never gets reset. Those settings always remain.

Thanks!
jmleteck

Re: Video Detections Settings Reset

Post by jmleteck »

i had a similar problem.if you are on the cloud,remove your cam from the cloud.your problem should be solve.it worked for me.
i try to put my cam back on the cloud to confirm it and the problem reappeared,so i remove again my cam from the cloud and everything is OK again.
jmleteck IP2M-841
Frank_k

Post by Frank_k »

Ill give that a try. Thanks.
allmoney.ws

Post by allmoney.ws »

I have same problems with Detection Area. Will try to delete from cloud. Will check again.
Jordan77

Post by Jordan77 »

Any other settings change? Video quality? Overlay? These have also been a problem for me.
Jordan77

Post by Jordan77 »

Almost the same for me......wxcept a few settings (like auto reboot) don't hold. The important ones however have.
modnar

Post by modnar »

I'm having a similar issue. Things like adding a time overlay, etc., are all reset periodically. Is this a bug when using Amcrestcloud.com?
Jordan77

Post by Jordan77 »

Are you using Amcrest cloud? It will override your settings.