Unable to view events from Amcrest Sight

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
runboston

Unable to view events from Amcrest Sight

Post by runboston »

I recently purchased the WLD895 and I am able to view all 4 of my cameras from my iPhone using the Amcrest Sight app, but recently, I am not able to view any events from my phone. I am able to see the events from the touchpad console, but whenever I try to view them from my iPhone, it's just a black screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but I am still getting the same results.

I know the connection is good because I can see the live view from all four cameras but something is still not working quite right.

Thanks in advance for your help.
JonesTexas

Re: Unable to view events from Amcrest Sight

Post by JonesTexas »

*Update* The problem I was having was a date issue. In using the "Custom" date setting to Search for Events all is good! Ignore my previous post -
I recently purchased the WLD895 and have the same issue on an Android phone. Have you received a response from Amcrest Support?
richww6969

Post by richww6969 »

I've had the same issue I've tried everything then I simply rebooted the monitor and everything works fine.
Zeek from Dillsburg

Post by Zeek from Dillsburg »

Same issue here. Turn off the monitor for a few seconds then turn it back on and give it a minute to boot. It corrected my problem. The internal battery save all your previous settings.