Unable to connect remotely in the UK

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
LeeB

Unable to connect remotely in the UK

Post by LeeB »

I have been unable to connect remotely use Amcrest Surveillance Pro for over a week now to my 11 Amcrest IP cameras (Network - Vodafone 4g). My remote connection has always worked well and been very stable, no changes have been made, no new equipment introduced. At home on my network using wifi all cameras connect using the Amcrest App.

I have raised a ticket and been told no issues visible at Amcrest?

Here's the interesting thing, my neighbour who I introduced to Amcrest IP cameras is also unable to connect using his phone cell network and my son, who I installed Amcrest IP cameras at his workshop is also unable to connect? So that's three different locations that are having remote connection issues.

What's interesting is that I have a TP Link NVR connected and I can connect to all cameras remotely without issue using the TP Link Vigi App (before you ask and say just use that, I prefer the Amcrest App). To exclude the NVR from being a possible problem I unbound it and removed it from my system but still no joy connecting remotely using the Amcrest App.

Anyone else having remote connection issues in the UK?