Time off by one hour

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Time off by one hour

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I connected one of my old Annke IP cameras that is like the 841 to a degree lol. I mean it has Alarm in and out and audio in and out like the 841 does and built kind of like it. Anyway I thought I would connect it to see what is going on (no updates as I said Annke don't do them as a norm) and the date was all the back to 1970 lol so that means that the Clock battery is dead. Not that I expected anything less it is kind of an old camera..

How is the setup of the Amcrest NVR that you picked up doing?
What model did you go with?

Something to keep in mind. If you setup the NVR from out of the box you will need to double check Snapshots and Recording because normally they come setup for Full time and full time Snapshots. If you let it do that it will fill up a HDD really fast..
Screenshot (2509).png
Screenshot (2509).png (84.69 KiB) Viewed 179 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
swbrains

Post by swbrains »

I bought the 4108E-A2. It seems to work well, but I had to use the Web UI to set the passwords for the cameras so the NVR could find them. I wish there was a way to do that in the ASP program. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to view multiple windows during playback in the ASP program. Otherwise, the program and app are working well and the camera times are correct now. :)
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Very nice buy.. That NVR says to have UPTO 8ch Playback. Now I can't say for a fact that it will also do so within ASP.. Also UPTO means there are going to be issues when it comes to Higher MP cameras to how many it will playback at 1 time...

So I just looked at my Older then your A2 4116E-HS and I have a different bunch of cameras on my NVR. I was able to play 10 back at 1 time on ASP..

So in ASP you will want to go to the Playback, 4 boxes show up on the bottom right click 16, or Make a custom Split. Then click on the NVR it will show all the Channels. Then you can click them all by pressing the box that is next to the NVR's name.. Then you will want to click on the Search for the day that you want to play back. Then what I did and I don't use ASP much I do most of my stuff Via WebUI and or Over the GUI.. However after doing search it will show list on right. CLick for first one then press secnd window double click the one for that and so on until it maxes out or lets you play them all.. Again mine are 1080p to 5mp in that NVR and I was able to playback 10channels at once..
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I did a couple of searches and one was in a playback I have different type of Recording types for most of my cameras if they were all on full time like my ASH47 and my AD410 then they would have been running as well however when I press the Sync for video only 2 showed up and others were offline with message now when I did a search for that day not all had events the next day I choose I had more events on more cameras and so I wanted to show what it will look like for the channels that have events before you start to play them back.. In the first picture you can see some of them didn't have events so the Channel was empty then the ones that did displayed message when I went to sync as stated before.. Second picture shows what it will look like if the Channel has events..
Screenshot (2510).png
Screenshot (2510).png (380.17 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Screenshot (2511).png
Screenshot (2511).png (79.84 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So as I said I don't normally do much with ASP.. I do have some Remote locations I use it for however I normally only watch 1 or 2 cameras at max 4 at a time however Normally 1 or 2.. I just looked with a few of my Recorders and I wish they would have put the ones with footage in the other spaces however it seems I only can do a Max of 36ch playback.. I had more then 36 choose and gave me a error at the bottom of the screen.
Screenshot (2512).png
Screenshot (2512).png (86.8 KiB) Viewed 173 times
Be Safe