The IP address of your computer is not in the IP filter addresses.

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
mitchd123

The IP address of your computer is not in the IP filter addresses.

Post by mitchd123 »

I have a ip8m-t2499ew camera at 10.10.10.200/24 In a browser when I enter the IP address it gives me an error saying "
The IP address of your computer is not in the IP filter addresses."

I'm on the same subnet. The camera continues to send data to it's ftp server on the same subnet. 10.10.10.7 I tried logging in from the same IP address to which it's ftping it's data...10.10.10.7/24, and it would not let me in. I did NOT set up any IP filters. I did turn on UPNP

I unplugged the camera from POE, no change in behavior.

The Amcrest IP Config tool sees the camera, and I'm not allowed to log into it. It tells me "Account is Blacklisted" I have multiple Admin accounts on the camera, and none of them work, using the correct password.

Anything I can do other than a hard reset of the camera? I really don't want to go up on the ladder to access the camera.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 7.55.51 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 7.55.51 PM.png (373.49 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 7.55.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 7.55.35 PM.png (132.81 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: The IP address of your computer is not in the IP filter addresses.

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum..

Not sure if your system is setup for remote access and I am guessing that it might be seeing you talk about having UPNP turned on.. I am not sure how that would relate to having your IP filter turned on.

So there are some things going on that I am not sure how you can recover from without knowing more.

Your have multi Admin accounts? It is going to be a guess that one of them accounts making a connection and trying to make them feel more secure has turned on IP Filter, What I know about it is, It can't be turned on without having at least 1 IP address in the field...

So your Camera sending pictures to a FTP server isn't the same thing as a computer making a connection to your camera. So it isn't asking the camera if it can send to an IP images to FTP. What does happen is if IP Filter turned on the system makes sure that the IP is in the system and allowed to be turned on. IT don't have anything to do with POE either.

So then you would need to ask your self, What Admin accounts are setup to access the camera. Are they on a Terminal that has a Static IP? (I would hope so) So then you will need to setup a terminal with a IP address of each of the Admin's to find out what one has the IP Filter turned on. It might have been a range of IP's or might have been just 1. Have you just changed your IP settings from say something like 192.168.x.x or some other range in the 10. where you are now? It could be that your last Static IP range was added and can be recovered using a temp static IP of the old range?
Screenshot from 2022-01-21 20-56-09.png
Screenshot from 2022-01-21 20-56-09.png (132.26 KiB) Viewed 484 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe