Surveillance Pro Will Only Record 30 Minutes of Video

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
bendancoh

Surveillance Pro Will Only Record 30 Minutes of Video

Postby bendancoh » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Hello! We have an NV4108E NVR with four cameras, and our system generally appears to be working properly, however we seem to be having a problem in that when we attempt to record a channel locally to a computer, the recording will max out at 30 minutes, regardless of how long we record for. I've recorded for up to two hours just to test this, and though Surveillance Pro indicated that the recording was successful and the metadata of the video seems to indicate the correct length, any attempt to play it back (using the PLAYBACK feature in Surveillance Pro, Smart Play, or even third party video playback software) will only show the first 30 minutes. I'm attaching a screen shot from a shorter video that I recorded just to give you an example.

Although the video is approximately 33 minutes long, only the first 30 minutes are available for playback. I've attempted to reinstall Surveillance Pro several times, tried recording to different directories, tried exporting the videos to different formats, and changed various settings within Surveillance Pro and on the NVR itself, but nothing seems to work. Is this just a limitation of the software, or am I doing something wrong? Any assistance that you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Ben
Attachments
Amcrest.png
Amcrest.png (17.53 KiB) Viewed 328 times

stiffanyh

Re: Surveillance Pro Will Only Record 30 Minutes of Video

Postby stiffanyh » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:29 pm

I have this same problem...is there any resolution?

Return to “IP Cameras”