SD storage dies?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
thomn8r

SD storage dies?

Post by thomn8r »

I have 2 IP3M-943B cameras and on both of them, it no longer recognizes the SD cards. I've replaced the cards, and they were good for a few hours, and then they're dead again.

Is there anything I can do about this other than get a different brand of camera?
ethan6757

Re: SD storage dies?

Post by ethan6757 »

yes change the brand of your camera, and which sd card are you using? have you formatted the sd card before replacing it?
James.S

Re: SD storage dies?

Post by James.S »

thomn8r wrote:I have 2 IP3M-943B cameras and on both of them, it no longer recognizes the SD cards. I've replaced the cards, and they were good for a few hours, and then they're dead again.

Is there anything I can do about this other than get a different brand of camera?

Without seeing the setting of the camera as well as doing some troubleshooting we would be unable to provide assistance. Please reach out to us through email ([email protected]) where the support team or myself will reach out to you and work with you more closely to find what could be causing this.