Relay out on Amcrest Pro HD 1080P WiFi IPZM-841

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
bartsbigbrother

Relay out on Amcrest Pro HD 1080P WiFi IPZM-841

Post by bartsbigbrother »

Hello,

I am trying to figure out the pin outs for the relay on the Amcrest Pro HD 1080P WiFi (IPZM-841) Does anyone have a schematic or instructions on how to wire to this? I want to add an audible alarm triggered by motion so that I am alerted at night if movement is detected.

On a similar note, the reason I am doing the audible alarm from the relay out is due to the Amcrest Pro App on my iPhone 6 plus not giving an audible alert on my phone. I have an apple watch and it does an audible alert to the watch when I am wearing it but at night when I am not wearing it I would like the phone to ping so that it wakes and alerts me to movement. The relay out is definitely a more complicated route, so if anyone knows how to get the app to ping on my phone that would be my first choice. Right now it just pops up and alert on the lock screen of the phone but no audible cue to look at it. I have tried everything from changing volume, to unpairing the watch from the phone.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Love this device, and in fact I just ordered another one this morning for my back yard!!