putting sd card to ipm-723

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
edenbensal

putting sd card to ipm-723

Post by edenbensal »

hello,
today i've installed my first amcrest security camera IPM-723
i just wonder about the micro sd storage option
lets say that i'll put an 16gb memory card - i'll have the ability to saw the records remotely (from the cloud app)?

and one more question
i've got a little rubber with the antenna - should i put it into the antenna hole? because i've tried to do that but it was a little but hard.
James.S

Re: putting sd card to ipm-723

Post by James.S »

edenbensal wrote:hello,
lets say that i'll put an 16gb memory card - i'll have the ability to saw the records remotely (from the cloud app)?

and one more question
i've got a little rubber with the antenna - should i put it into the antenna hole? because i've tried to do that but it was a little but hard.

The Sd card will work automatically with the camera and start recording motion, The cloud is also a great place to keep track of your recordings.

Yes, the Antenna is very important to screw into the camera, This enables the WiFi Feature.
edenbensal

Post by edenbensal »

James.s wrote:
edenbensal wrote:hello,

and one more question

The Sd card will work automatically with the camera and start recording motion, The cloud is also a great place to keep track of your recordings.

Yes, the Antenna is very important to screw into the camera, This enables the WiFi Feature.
i didnt meant the the antenna itself. i speaking about the rubber ring (see attachment)

another question - i want to buy one more camera of amcrest. will i be able to watch livestream of both camera without paying to the cloud service monthly fee?
Attachments
IMG_0329_LI.jpg
IMG_0329_LI.jpg (3.76 MiB) Viewed 703 times
James.S

Post by James.S »

Yes, we highly advise using this as it will help keep water out of the connections.

At this time this is not available on the cloud, However, from the Amcrest view pro app, this will work without having to pay for Camera Plans.