Push Notifications stopped working on IPhone

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
brownkeith

Re: Push Notifications stopped working on IPhone

Post by brownkeith »

Hy,
Most notification settings can be adapted for every application. You can activate or deactivate app notifications
When you see push notifications, keep this notification and Go to Settings, click Notifications, then Displays previews. After that Select Always, When Unlocked, or Never.
For individual applications: Go to Settings, click on the Notifications and tap the app. After that, you can activate/deactivate notifications and choose alert style options.
Rottie7

Post by Rottie7 »

My push notifications stopped working on my iPhone and iPad. I have gone to settings and clicked notifications off, then back on, changed the banner type to persistent as some have suggested but I no longer receive push notifications. They did when I first got the system. I uninstalled everything after one iOS update and reinstalled everything and they worked for a while but I assume once the next iOS update came, push notification stopped working, the two years I have had the system push notifications has probably worked for about six months, it really defeats the purpose. You buy a system like this because you want to get notified when things happen outside your house etc. Any help I appreciated. Thanks
bradetter

Post by bradetter »

I have an open ticket to try and solve the push problem for Amcrest View Pro on iphone 11 or 13. I am using TCP and not using P2P due to security concerns. My NVR is recording movement events and they are visible during Playback. Like many others have reported in the forum, my push notifications stopped without any changes in software, firmware, or hardware. All of my firmware and Amcrest software is current. I have uninstalled and reinstalled/reconfigured the Amcrest View Pro several times; rebooted router, NVR cameras, etc... nojoy.
I am unable to receive push notifications when we're home and logged into the same network.
Has anyone had any luck with a solution that can be replicated?
Any069

Post by Any069 »

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by checking the internet connection. https://thegeekpage.com/fix-push-notifi ... ne-solved/