PTZ 853 turning into Wifi (Not Able)

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

PTZ 853 turning into Wifi (Not Able)

Post by Revo2Maxx »

2 mistakes I made. Save your self the trouble and don't make the same.

1, Installed new FW on the camera and it seems that the Stats gets wiped out. So if you like the info then don't do it Only thing left is how long it is running and when you last tried to do an update. I am sure I read that somewhere before and made the mistake installing FW that I really wish I hadn't installed. IF you like the data then don't install new FW..

2, The camera can't be a Wifi without more info on the missing circuit from the 853, The connector is there for the wifi ribbon cable just the board has few missing items from the board in that area that my guess is related to the Wifi circuit.

So I had this camera and 5 others connected to my 4216E-AI NVR. This one went offline so I had my son send it to me. Now it seems all the cameras that were connected to POE has went offline. So now I will have to setup another NVR and send to him and get my hardware there sent to me so I can test it out. The cameras are less then 2 years old. It is located over 2500 miles to me or I would go get it myself lol. Not in this weather.
There is an older DVR that he put in place in the mean time setup for NVR format until I get the other NVR shipped out. Cameras he installed went back to 1080p for now but he was nice enough to replace the 4 main ones so far.
Screenshot (3824).png
Screenshot (3824).png (121.29 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
Screenshot (3825).png
Screenshot (3825).png (125.67 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe