playback problems (ip5m-t1179ew) amcrest view pro on phone.

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
seakone15

playback problems (ip5m-t1179ew) amcrest view pro on phone.

Post by seakone15 »

I have 2 ip camers over poe, I have made sure to get the motion settings the same for both, and my problem is once I go into event list and click on a motion alarm on my (front door camera i get a few second image preview) but when I click on my (street view camera it gives me the whole minute video) which settings can i change to make it the same as my front door camera few second preview I do not like waiting the full minute to see the motion detection?
Attachments
Screenshot_20230329_145123_Amcrest View Pro.png
Screenshot_20230329_145123_Amcrest View Pro.png (91.4 KiB) Viewed 247 times
Screenshot_20230329_145640_Gallery.png
Screenshot_20230329_145640_Gallery.png (207.22 KiB) Viewed 247 times
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: playback problems (ip5m-t1179ew) amcrest view pro on phone.

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

To be honest it would just be easier to Reset the camera back to Factory and setup again for your events details. I say this because there are a good few things that could have been changed and to go over them in a message might miss the real issue that wasn't covered and you could spend more time trying to fix something that would take less then 2 minutes to fix by resetting the camera..

Fast and easy way to reset the camera is going to the cameras WebUI, Going to Setup, System and Factory Reset. While you camera being newer than many of mine might be under another area on the left within the system tab. Anyway once you reset the camera. Setup your camera again with the same details that you have already set up now. Same User and Password. Then going again to WebUI of the camera, setup, event, and setup your event that you want. Don't change anything for now besides the Grid space leave all other settings alone. Then test for picture. I don't know if that camera comes default with image option picked in the event if it hasn't make sure to do the snapshot enable for the event or you will not get any with the notice..

Outside of that there is no reason a camera should be taking 1 min to record snapshots to send on Push event. Unless you have your camera setup with some odd Anti Dither, and or odd image settings for snapshot. Don't forget the camera has 2 different places for snapshot in the drop down. If you setup for full time and not event things can get strange. I would keep the settings for snapshot to 1 per sec and do a 10 second record time for the event and I always choose 3 for image on the cameras that let me choose some are 1 option meaning only a check mark and no option for 1, 3 or 5..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
seakone15

Post by seakone15 »

I would reset it but I just got a delivery of a 3rd camera and out the box I tested the "push type image notification" and it did the same thing gave me the 1 minute snapshot video instead of the few seconds I want 🫤 I'll have to check the settings for snapshot when I get home, also anti dither, sensitivity and all that are the same for both cameras
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Sorry it sounds like an issue with the camera. I just did a search and there was a post back in 2021 where someone also said they have this same issue even after connecting it to a NVR it is pushed with a 1 min image list. I don't know really. I don't have one in front of me for testing. Maybe it was FW related and it has been fixed maybe by a new FW or if there is no new FW then sounds like might want to try rather then image option on push try video? I don't know have some fillers out and will see what I get back.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
seakone15

Post by seakone15 »

went onto amcrest web UI , camera - video - snapshot and messed with those settings in there and it fixed my problem thank you for the information !!