Outdoor PTZ camera has Position issues?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Outdoor PTZ camera has Position issues?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So today while my camera was in its normal spot I panned it around a few times then put it back to Preset1 (Home Position) Then I wanted to look at a preset that I had setup and when I clicked on that preset the camera was off in the woods. So I then tried to put it back on preset 1 and it was off about 45 degrees from where I had it and where it was before I started the moving.

Is this a Circuit issue or is my Belt just bad and needing replacement? I will admit I had this issue once before and I reboot the camera and the presets came back as being right after a reboot. I have since started doing a Daily Reboot and until today have not had this type of an issue again.

So I am not sure it is a belt issue, Because out of all the presets that don't go to the area that I setup. There are 2 presets that still do go to the area I set them up for?

Out of all the presets only 9 and 10 are where I had them setup. All the others were off by 45 degrees on the Pan the Tilt was still at the right point.

Anyone else have this issue?

I will admit it is an older PTZ the Amcrest Ip2m-850EB.
Be Safe.