No signal to TV and beeps

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Dustindanos

No signal to TV and beeps

Post by Dustindanos »

I have been having an Amcrest unit for over a year now and it has been working great until a couple weeks ago. It started beeping with an HDD alarm. So I turned it off until I had the time to troubleshoot it. A couple days later I turned it back on and I got the HDD alarm again. I disabled the alarm and was able to view the cameras but I could not view any past footage. I left it as is then a couple days go by and my wife called me that it started beeping again so she turned it off. When I got home a few days later I turned it on and I had no signal going to my TV and it kept beeping. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Hermann

Re: No signal to TV and beeps

Post by Hermann »

Either a HDD failure or a device failure.
Try to remove the HDD and check if the alarm will go off. The device should work even without a HDD.

If it is OK, no alarm, then you confirmed it is a HDD failure. Replace the HDD. Otherwise, may be a faulty NVR/DVR.
esdi

Post by esdi »

What was the outcome on this? I'm having the same problem and now it appears likely that the NVR has completely died.
mromamcrest

Post by mromamcrest »

Good evening,

Please reach out to our support team for further troubleshooting by calling us at 1-888-212-7538. In some cases, replacing the power supply going to the NVR/DVR is all that is needed to correct this issue.

Thanks,

Amcrest Support