No push notifications, Not recording on cloud

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
athenaz

No push notifications, Not recording on cloud

Post by athenaz »

For the past few days I have received no notifications on my phone but I was able to view recordings on the cloud. Today, I get no notifications on my phone (app is up-to-date), but I'm getting email notifications The recordings are blank. It's like it's recording what happened after the movement has happened. I checked my settings and they are the same as before. I've rebooted the camera. Deleted the app and added it back. Still nothing! Is anyone else having this issue? Can this be fixed? Amcrest=unreliable.
amcrest168

Re: No push notifications, Not recording on cloud

Post by amcrest168 »

@athenaz , what is the model of your camera?
Kwing

Post by Kwing »

Hi @athenaz , have you also tried looking at the recordings at the web browser to see if that is also behaving the same way? You can sign in to your Amcrest Cloud account at this page:

https://www.amcrestcloud.com/
athenaz

Post by athenaz »

Hi @Kwing , yes I have. it does shows up there on one camera. There is nothing. No notifications or showing of anything, even when I watch the camera live and seen movement. Sensitivity and threshold have been set to pick up anything and everything.
athenaz

Post by athenaz »

@amcrest168 @amcrest168
It's the 720p WiFi.