Motion or any Emails?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Motion or any Emails?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I have a few of my cameras setup for Motion and have in the past had no issues getting emails. One day they stopped and thought ok just an issue I caused from one of the many Resets or Changes or who knows.. I also have 128gb WD Purple that also records Motion outside of my NVR that also stopped getting events in the last 2 months there are maybe 10 days

So I removed the 850EB took to my Bench for some testing. Installed my older 1.3mp IVS old camera from years past just don't play well with my Amcrest NVR's so after a couple of days of testing the 850 on bench I put it back and the couple days following had motion. Then a week later none..

Had an issue and had to do a Factory Reset and now again after setting up on my system I again not getting any motion alerts or emails. However starting yesterday with no change in the Cameras settings (Have not logged back in) I started to get Not motion alerts however I am getting Tampering alerts. This alerts are the same time as a Motion?

I did change the Grid to more boxes to get motion in an area that I normally don't want to get the motion alerts and I am still not getting Motion but I am getting Tampering email?

also Did a Reset on my 4216E-AI NVR and tried to setup email and it fails in the test normally it has not issue yet I am getting emails from it? GRRR..
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Motion or any Emails?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Looking at todays emails the Events are just like yesterdays. The Tamper today started at 2117 and yesterday they started at 2116 and go all night last night until day break then no more alerts until as I said 2117.. Yes I know the Solution would be to turn off the Tamper alert alarm however I would rather know what the issue is. Anyone have this issue?
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe