Motion Detection Scheduling

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
tagoldstein

Motion Detection Scheduling

Post by tagoldstein »

I have the IPM-7215 720P camera. I finally got the email notification to work, but I'm not understanding how to schedule motion detection using the Amcrest View software. There seems to be a few different places to schedule. It's confusing. I looked for a video but could not find one. Is there anywhere I can find detailed instructions on how to schedule motion detection?
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: Motion Detection Scheduling

Post by Melvin »

Hello,
The Motion Detection Scheduling needs to be set up from the cameras web interface directly. I believe the Amcrest view does not support this fully. Ensure that you have set up the below settings.

1) Go to Settings > Event > Video detection and make sure its enabled. Click on the Schedule and set up the schedule approppriately. Also seto up the detection area in the same page and check the 'Record' check box.

2) Go to Settings > Storage > Record Schedule and make sure that the 'Motion' is enabled and the schedule is set. Once done, you should see yellow lines on the schedule page. Save the settings.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

tagoldstein

Re: Motion Detection Scheduling

Post by tagoldstein »

I'm afraid that stating "Set up the schedule appropriately" is not very helpful, since my question was "How do I set up the schedule?"

Thank you anyway.