IPM-722

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
browse

IPM-722

Post by browse »

The only way I can get the camera to take a picture is with the camera icon on the live page. I am trying to get the camera to automatically take a picture at a set interval and upload the picture to an FTP server. I know I have the FTP settings correct because the pictures that I take with the camera icon show up on the FTP server. I have not been able to get it to take a picture automatically with a schedule or motion detection. Any suggestions?
Melvin
Site Admin

Re: IPM-722

Post by Melvin »

Hello browse

Please ensure that the below steps are done.

1) Under Settings > Storage > Schedule > Snapshot schedule, make sure that the schedule for General and motion are set.
2) Under Settings > Storage > Destination > Path, make sure schedule and motion check boxes are checked.
3) Also ensure that the camera connects to FTP or not. To verify this go to Information > Log and check for FTP status. You can expand the log info by scrolling down and it will show whether the FTP connection succeeded or failed.
Can't find your answer on the forum? Try our Knowledge Base! https://amcrest.zendesk.com/hc/en-us