IP8M-TB2886EW-AI anyone own one?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

IP8M-TB2886EW-AI anyone own one?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Looking to replace an AI camera that is 4mp with advanced Ai ability. The camera has 4 white leds and looks like this camera. So looking to see what others that already own this camera thinks about the use at night and if the camera was worth the price? I have no problem buying lower MP camera if Quality ar night on this camera is not desired.
Also is this camera purely color or can it work in B/W? My camera 4mp can work in both color and B/W however there is no IRC .

Thank you in advance for any info
Be Safe.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: IP8M-TB2886EW-AI anyone own one?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well I guess for now I will just upgrade to the Next Gen of the same camera that I already own from Dahua. The AI+ that it offers would like to stay with and from what I can tell it is just a 4mp of the same model with a zoom lens. Seeing I can't find what chip that is used in one of my bad N45CB5Z cameras, I will just upgrade from the N45EFN2 to the N45EFNZ and wait to pick up this TB2886EW at later time when I find someone with it that has some hardware insight.

Edit and before someone says I know while it does zoom it is just really a Motorized Vari Focal and not really a Zoom camera seeing it don't offer presets. That would be an awesome Bullet style Ip camera to own. Then I could rid my self of my Analog systems that I rely so much on my Bullet analog cameras with Presets from years past.
Be Safe.