IP8M-2496E snapshots stop every 12 hours

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
basssears

IP8M-2496E snapshots stop every 12 hours

Post by basssears »

Kinda stumped here. Have a new install IP8M-2496EW-V2, up to date firmware, set to FTP a snapshot every 5 minutes, FTP connection is good / tests out fine.

No matter what Profile Management settings I use the camera stops FTP'ing snapshots at the day/night switch over. If I reboot the camera uploads start again. So last night uploads stopped at ~7:53PM, restarted the camera at ~9:00PM and snapshots started uploading again, uploaded all night, stopped at 7:14AM this morning. Remoted in and rebooted the camera and now uploads are going again... they'll go all day and then stop at what I can best guess is what the camera considers its day/night split.

I've tried this with a whole bunch of different profiles, including "Full Time" and "Always Enable" set to "Day".

My Storage -> Schedule -> Snapshot Schedule is correctly set to All / Period1 00:00:00 - 23:59:59 with "General" checked (Event and Alarm checked too but those aren't being used currently).

Anyone have any clue what's going on here? Have older Amcrest cameras and they worked fine, it can't be this hard to get a simple "snapshot every 5 minutes 24/7/365" system going????

Thanks in advance,

-- Bass