IP5M-1190W spotlight setting

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
SpringPriest

IP5M-1190W spotlight setting

Post by SpringPriest »

Hi

Just got IP5M-1190W and trying to figure out where to turn off the light permanently as it's too sensitive.
There are no 'spotlight' settings under the events tab or anywhere for it on the Amcrest Surveillance Pro desktop app.
The ViewPro mobile app has limited options under light setting as well as 'light on' 'off', 'flash on'.

That I can see, there does not seem to be anywhere to turn it off completely.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: IP5M-1190W spotlight setting

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum

I didn't own that camera very long. I think I had it for less then a week. However to turn on or off the light system to switch back and forth from IR to white light you will want to access the cameras WebUI, Click on Setup, Then in the menu center next to the picture area there should be IR Settings or Illumination. In there you can click on Full time, Smart, or some options like that. If you want IR at night then just use the IR option.

This is a Guess as it has been almost a year since I had the 1190 and wish I would have looked it over little more before I returned it.. So looking back in my history of snapshots for things I found a few for the camera. So here is what I am talking about for the Light area and the second picture is what version of the FW was being used at the time. I covered up the picture of the feed and the SN as I don't know who owns the camera now and they don't need a bunch of people trying to connect to it over P2P or other format..
Screenshot (2293).png
Screenshot (2293).png (117.65 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Screenshot (2336) - Copy.png
Screenshot (2336) - Copy.png (97.42 KiB) Viewed 286 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
SpringPriest

Post by SpringPriest »

Thank you!
To access that WebUI do I need a certain program?
Also do need to be on the camera's home network to access that settings interface?

In everything I have available, there is no illuminate or spotlight setting.

Do I need to use the Amcrest IP Config tool logged into home network or can I access remotely?

Thanks again!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

You will want to access home network ip for camera. Make changes. You might have limited access on Amcrest Surveillance Pro for windows remotely but it's better to use cameras WebUI
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
JimBob

Post by JimBob »

Did you have your problem Solved?