IP4M-1051 Firmware Release

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
James.S

IP4M-1051 Firmware Release

Post by James.S »

We want to thank you all for working with us directly as we finalized the production of the new javascript platform, we intend on continuing to push out beta tests for all non-discontinued devices.

Note: This Javascript firmware includes the hotfixes for Logo Overlay and HTTPS.

How to Update Firmware

For instructions on how to upgrade the firmware using Mac or PC, please see below links:
Article:https://support.amcrest.com/hc/en-us/ar ... e-Firmware
Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGgSHLm ... u.be&t=185

:!: Caution :!:
Once upgraded you are not able to go back to a Non-Javascript Firmware.

Javascript Release Notes

- We have updated our Web Interface to use Java rather than a Browser Plugin, this should make for a much smoother desktop experience.

- FTP functionality has been updated to be more compatible with all FTP, FTPS, and SFTP solutions.

- Gmail email alert compatibility has been improved to work more effectively with SSL and TLS protocols.

- Various security enhancements have been integrated to further safeguard your Amcrest security camera.

Browser Compatability

Chrome - Confirmed working and it is the Recommended browser.

Edge - Confirmed Working - No Audio

Firefox - Confirmed Working - No Audio

Safari - Confirmed Working - No Audio

Internet Explorer - This browser has been deprecated and will no longer be supported at this time.

Temporarily Removed Features

- WebUI Local Recording
- WebUI Microphone Audio

These features have been removed for security reasons, we intend to bring them back in future firmware updates.

THIS IS FOR THE IP4M-1051 ONLY at this time.

Release Firmware
For Model IP4M-1051

Download Here >https://sup-files.s3.us-east-2.amazonaw ... 190803.bin

We'd like to thank you all for your continued patience and support of Amcrest. If you run into any issues please let us know.
spleen911

Re: IP4M-1051 Firmware Release

Post by spleen911 »

Is there a planned update for the IP4M-1028? My NVRs have a mix of IP4M-1028, IP4M-1051 and IP3M-HX2. After updating the firmware on the later 2, I have issues accessing the web UI of the IP4M-1028s. The logon screen looks like this.
logon.png
logon.png (67.13 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
After logon this is all I see for a menu. No other options to access setup.
menu.png
menu.png (22.74 KiB) Viewed 1377 times
Note this is only occurring on the 3 NVRs with a mix of cameras/firmware. I have 1 other NVRs that is 100% IP4M-1028 and no problem accessing the web UIs on those cameras.
spleen911

Post by spleen911 »

I was able to connect using Chrome App and Edge so I cleared Chrome cache and that resolved. I can connect to the IP4M-1028 cameras on the NVRs mixed with IP4M-1051 and IP3M-HX2 cameras.
eugenesjackson

Post by eugenesjackson »

Anyone else having problems downloading video after this update? I can no longer pick a time to start/end footage to download.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 9.41.50 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 9.41.50 PM.png (739.14 KiB) Viewed 1204 times
Alarman

Post by Alarman »

Following 2019 firmware update my functions bar only displays "snapshot & audio" ... All other functions such as "Alarm Output, Digital Zoom, Tripleshot, etc." are no longer visible. I'm using the latest version of Chrome. If I try using IE (which I know is not supported) the functions bar is fully populated (but no picture which is expected). My associate using a different computer & different cameras (all IP4M-1051's) is having the same problem. Could this be an activex issue?