IP3M-941 Stuttering

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Spartan117

IP3M-941 Stuttering

Post by Spartan117 »

Regrettably, I made the mistake of upgrading the firmware on my tried and true IP3M-941 Camera which allows the camera to load in chrome.

I have a very strange issue, every time there is any sort of event, the camera stutters, which it has never done before. Nothing else has changed on this device other than the firmware. So it will start recording an event, the screen will lock up which makes the video that its recording lock up as well. It stutters and then whatever it was trying to record is gone.

I wish I knew how to troubleshoot this other than performing a factory reset on the device which has been done multiple times.

I would like to know if there are any new settings I should be configuring on this in order to make it stop stuttering whenever it detects there is motion.

Also if there is anybody out there with the pre 2019 firmware, I would love a copy of it so I may back rev the firmware.

Happy New Year
longedge
Site Admin

Re: IP3M-941 Stuttering

Post by longedge »

I have run my 941 cameras on several different versions of firmware and have given up trying to save/record to anything other than the SD card. Is that how you have your cameras set up?
My AMCREST Cameras:-
2 x IP3M-941B firmware V2.620.00AC00.3.R, Build Date: 2019-12-18
1 x IP2M-841B firmware V2.420.AC00.18.R, Build Date: 2019-08-03