IP2M-842 No WIFI Connection

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
hogrider92

IP2M-842 No WIFI Connection

Post by hogrider92 »

Help! Pulling my hair out with this problem. All of my cameras would no longer connect. Ok do the ole "unplug-plugin"
the unit. Nothing but the flashing red light. Next find out after searching that there is a firmware update. Completed thru hard wire connection. Done to all cameras. Still no WIFI connection or recognized by router. When plugged in after the updates I get a flashing green light but no connection. It can connect and be recognized when hard wired to router, but no WIFI connection. Probably rambled enough, been at it for 3 hours now and of course customer service is now closed. Any help out there would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris
hogrider92

Re: IP2M-842 No WIFI Connection

Post by hogrider92 »

Well after continuous tinkering around I have finally got it up and running. I can only guess that with the firmware update and having to do a hard start, that my wifi settings were gone on all cams. Had to hard connect to the router, open up the Web View app on desktop, go to settings, network, wifi. Redo the password and viola! Back up and running.