IP2M-841B-V3

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
satman

IP2M-841B-V3

Post by satman »

i have 2 Amcrest IP2M-841B -V3 i purchased first one in DEC 2023 and just received the second one today Only the first connects in AMCREST surveillance pro.when i click on live view both IPs are listed.I can can get video from ist IP but the second IP shows a list of cams 1-64 AND SAYS SEARCHING.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: IP2M-841B-V3

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello welcome to the Forum

Not sure I understand. First, Have you been able to log into both of them on your local network over WebUI?
Second when you try using the app are you sure that you clicked on both of the cameras to access them both. In the top right Icon it will show a Green dot on the ones you have picked to view. Anyway see my picture below. I checked a bunch of mine, then pressing live view will view them all, Moving right and left to go between them. If trying to change view type from single to multi view again if more then a few added then again moving to right or left will add in the cameras to what ever view you have picked. If you want to go back to single view you will have to click on 1 of the cameras in the current view. then again right and left to cycle through them.

Maybe show a Picture of what you are talking about for better understanding if this wasn't the issue?
Screenshot_20240308_164739_Amcrest View Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20240308_164739_Amcrest View Pro.jpg (357.36 KiB) Viewed 269 times
Be Safe.
satman

Post by satman »

WHEN I click devices both cams are listed and say Online but the second cam shows as TYPE: PC-NVR The other just IPC
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

On well the PC-NVR is the IP address of your computer that is running Amcrest Surveillance Pro. You will want to remove that device and setup the second camera using the cameras Serial Number or Ip Address. If you use the IP address just keep in mind that you will not have access to that camera from out side your local network. So if you want or need access while out of the home or get alerts from the camera while away then you will want to use the Serial number P2P method.
Be Safe.