ip2m-841b-v3 General, Full Time,Schedule,Day/Night Profiles

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: ip2m-841b-v3 General, Full Time,Schedule,Day/Night Profiles

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Ok, So I see what your saying..

IN the Profile area when you choose Day/Night save and go back to the area to define the settings the area under day & night are not longer able to be adjusted and are setup for Auto with 6 second for day and night That is because when choosing that option there is little or no adjustments for the end user it is only the built in sensor and software to work it options.

If someone wants to make real changes then it would need to be done within the schedule or rely on the day/night of auto settings within the camera
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: ip2m-841b-v3 General, Full Time,Schedule,Day/Night Profiles

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I thought I would some some camera views, This is a Dahua Camera but has the same type settings and things when it comes to the cameras General, Full time, Schedule and Day/Night info.. This is a Great time of day where I have a camera that would benefit from using some type of adjustments in the settings.. Please note this is nothing more then screen shots I have not darken or changed anything inside of a Photo Editor all this changes was done from the WebUI of the camera.. I am showing what the General Auto setup would look like, What changing some settings make the scene look like and what the setting in Auto most likely is. While there are many more settings that I could change this is just in the range of the cameras

Also just to be clear the full sized images were over 3megs so I did reduce them in size by 60% and saved them to a jpg outside of that and what I put above there was no changes to the image..

Normal setting from reset
Screenshot (1762).png
Screenshot (1762).png (269.92 KiB) Viewed 185 times
larger view of above
Screenshot (1763).jpg
Screenshot (1763).jpg (184.74 KiB) Viewed 185 times
after an adjustment
Screenshot (1764).png
Screenshot (1764).png (363.42 KiB) Viewed 185 times
larger view of above picture
Screenshot (1765).jpg
Screenshot (1765).jpg (387.95 KiB) Viewed 185 times