IP2M 841 audio alerts

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
jjreynolds

IP2M 841 audio alerts

Post by jjreynolds »

Can anyone enable audio alerts without getting bombarded with abnormal input alerts? I'm running the latest firmware.
Balnacra

Re: IP2M 841 audio alerts

Post by Balnacra »

jjreynolds wrote:Can anyone enable audio alerts without getting bombarded with abnormal input alerts? I'm running the latest firmware.
Yes! The culprit is the noise filter. Disable it:
Amcrest Noise Filter.png
Amcrest Noise Filter.png (7.12 KiB) Viewed 890 times
WalkGood

Post by WalkGood »

Where is this sound filter setting? Thanks.

I too hear static, almost like water running/spraying ; using the app.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

@WalkGood Hello and Welcome to the Forum

Using the WebUI log into your camera via the IP address. Once logged in upper right corner area Click on Setup Then you will want to click on the left side menu Camera then Click on Audio and you can find all that info for Audio in there...

For Audio Detection

Click on Event and then click on Audio Detection and you can set up things in there
Be Safe.
WalkGood

Post by WalkGood »

Revo2Maxx wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:03 am @WalkGood Hello and Welcome to the Forum

Using the WebUI log into your camera via the IP address.
Thank you for the welcome.

Will I need a port number to log in with the IP address? Also, I'm not sure I can ascertain the IP address - I'm not on site and I did not write the address down. Does the Amcrest app have an area I can find the IP address?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well if your accessing it over the App then there is going to be a different method... Let me look and see...

Hummm IN the app... When you are looking at the Camera, Click on the Left side the 3 lines with 3 dots in front of it... This is where you would Click on Configration Center, Audio Detection, Pick the Camera in the list, Then you can Enable or disable... Then there is a Sensibility and Threshold that will come up when you click enable. Press the Save at the Top right corner looks like a Diskette from the old days lol...

Sadly there is not much Configuration you can do without using the WebUI..IP off the App that isn't going to help if your system isn't setup for Port Forwarding or DDNS and or all kinds of other options... if you are not in the Same network as your Camera... I don't know how to get IP from App only settings I know in App for ip Settings is changing from DHCP to Static and shows how it is connected by default.

if you are in same Network.. Like same house/Office or use a Tunnel, Log into your Router is the best way to get your Camera IP... Most times not all times will it display the name but should start off like AMC and some numbers... Most times the Mac Address will start with 9c or 4c or some others as well Them are the 2 I remember lol
Be Safe.