Internal memory full

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
lolamontoya

Internal memory full

Post by lolamontoya »

I keep getting a message on the ATC-1201 display that says "internal memory full". I couldn't find any reference to this in the manual. The remote isn't working, I assume due to the error message. I plugged the camera into my computer and deleted the few files I could see, but there wasn't a lot. The camera then worked for about 10 minutes, but now I get the same "internal memory full" message. Anyone know how to clear it?

Thanks!
Nova

Re: Internal memory full

Post by Nova »

Hi,

I'm seeing the exact same problem with my ATC-1201. Is there a solution to this issue?

Thanks
papster33

Post by papster33 »

Have you adjusted the drive settings? Under System, General - there is a setting to what to do when the HDR/disk is full. Make sure it is set to Overwrite. That should allow it to keep recording.

The issue with the software that I am having is that I set the DVR to delete files after a certain number of days, but it does not. The DVR memory goes down to zero anyway then overwrites what it needs to based on the setting above. I have been with technical support twice on this issue - once with them taking over my machine to do the settings, but to no avail. Will keep trying on that.
ElkMan

Post by ElkMan »

Amcrest ATC-1201
When you see Internal Memory full it is because you probably locked the SD card by accident.
Remove the SD card and slide the little tab on the side, reinsert the card. You should see a icon of an SD card indicating it is now reading the card.
To clear the internal memory you can connect to a PC with the USB cable and remove the files. Or go thru the menu and format the internal memory (if you do not want to keep the files)
It is a shame that this question was out there for 4 years and was not answered by Amcrest