How to swap cameras on free cloud.............

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
fcat

How to swap cameras on free cloud.............

Post by fcat »

Hi, i have the free cloud storage with 1 camera, i would like to swap the camera over so one of my others cameras is on the cloud, have look around but cant seem to find how to remove one and add another ?
thanks for the help.
James.S

Re: How to swap cameras on free cloud.............

Post by James.S »

You will need to remove the camera from the cloud and add another after the first has been removed.
fcat

Post by fcat »

Thanks, how do i remove one that's already on there though ? that's what i was asking in my post above
James.S

Post by James.S »

Fcat,

Unfortunately, i don't currently have a visual on hand, Could you send a screenshot of the home page with your camera listed.
fcat

Post by fcat »

I think i found the answer on youtube, you have to unplug the camera for two hours! Am trying that
James.S

Post by James.S »

If the camera is already on the cloud this will not remove the camera, Can you provide me with your cloud username?

However, when connecting your new camera you will want to power it on and off the because what you did find is correct in saying the camera will stop looking for a cloud connection. However, this does not matter if it is already connected to the cloud.
fcat

Post by fcat »

my username is simongunz, there is nowhere on the interface that says remove or delete camera
James.S

Post by James.S »

Fcat, Camera has been removed.
fcat

Post by fcat »

Great thanks:)
James.S

Post by James.S »

Not a problem, if you need any more help please let me know.