Failed Email Test ... I TRIED EVERYTHING! * PLEASE HELP! *

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
d18745

Re: Failed Email Test ... I TRIED EVERYTHING! * PLEASE HELP! *

Post by d18745 »

My problem getting gmail fails had a simple solution. After entering the recipient email I didn't click the plus sign. Turns out it isn't active until the plus sign is clicked.
cabreravegal1

Post by cabreravegal1 »

Not sure if you have resolved your problem, but same situation for me and just realized Google had blocked the access from the app. There is a section in your account, at google, to allow access from 3rd party apps. You will need to enable it, it worked for me.
bean987

Post by bean987 »

The application software which you use for email is up to date or not? Sometimes errors and issues occur due to the old version of the application. You can also check on gmail customer support to resolve your issue.
dcalcutt

Post by dcalcutt »

Did we get the email setting to work?

I have emails coming, works great.
Oakforest37

Post by Oakforest37 »

I spent hours on this until I figured I simply needed to press the "Save" button before clicking on the "Test" button.

I would recommend future Amcrest firmware to clear all test fields (or show the current saved fields) if test is pressed before pressing save... this will make the email config page more intuitive.

Let other know if this worked for you.