Email Trigger Alerts Stopped

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
StephenCWLL

Email Trigger Alerts Stopped

Post by StephenCWLL »

Suddenly, I'm not getting any motion detection email alerts BUT i still get other emails from it (such as when it reboots or there's another alert).

All the settings look fine. Anything else to check?
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Email Trigger Alerts Stopped

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum..

To be honest with all the issues with Email's I have since moved all my systems to P2P and have setup Push Notices form my Cell app.. Now I get more then I wish some days lol

If your getting Emails about other things you will want to make sure you look at all your Motion info and make sure they are setup to Enable Email sometimes I thought I did to find out later it was no Checked in WebUI
Be Safe.
StephenCWLL

Post by StephenCWLL »

All sorted. The enabled tickbox for motion detect had been unchecked. Odd.
Hotrod53

Post by Hotrod53 »

I'm experiencing this same issue with my AMCREST 2M IP cameras and Blue Iris 5 as of late. They camera triggers and saves a clip, I can do a test email and its received instantly, but a trigger is not sending an email. Once in a great while it does, but I have no idea why not every time as it used to. It's my assumption that if it triggers and saves a clip, plus I can send a test email, that it should work. I've been all through the configuration and it all looks good.

I recently delete both AMCREST Pro and Blue Iris 5 and reinstalled due to an odd remote access issue. AMCREST Pro seems to be working fine, but I don't use that for alarming. BI 5 seems to do a better job and easier setup for this.... when it works...… but it has been working for years for me until now. Tonight I plan to uninstall BI5 again and reinstall. Comcast in their ultimate control and wisdom, block www.blueirissoftware.com for some reason. When I reinstalled, I had to link my server to my iPhone hotspot outside of the Xfinity network to download the software..... 45 minutes later I had the exe file. I'm wondering if the slow/lousy connection through my phones' hotspot caused an issue with the download.
Hotrod53

Post by Hotrod53 »

UPDATE.... I uninstalled Blue Iris and deleted all registry entries from Perspective Software and reloaded.... working like a champ now!