Connecting your Wifi IP camera This may help

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Connecting your Wifi IP camera This may help

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello sorry I seen a post and they were having issues with connecting the camera to the phone...

While this is going to be to the ones that when they try to install the app after the Camera is installed and able to be accessed on other things like Computer or Iphone etc...

When you install the App click on wifi camera as type, Add Connected Device, IP/Domain/DDNS Then it will ask you for your IP, In my Case 10.0.0.200 and port unless you changed it should already be set for you at 37777 press next. Screen comes up asking to name the camera. and put in the admin password. Then you click live view and it connects but you get a 0kb at the top of your screen. Don't panic yet lol...

on the screen of the phone on left top click the menu 3 dots with 3 lines behind them. Then Click on Device Manager, Click the name you made for camera and click the Pencil on left under the camera name. At the bottom just above Start Live View button is Live View: (Extra) click the live view and change to Main, Then click on Playback and change that to Main as well. Once you do that Click on that Button Start Live View to save your options and that should bring up your Camera on you phone....

I just did an install of the Ap on a OLD 7in Tablet that I have had for a long while and don't use. I thought I would see what the view looked like on the 7in lol... Well when I installed the APP I did everything as before and after I hit the Start Live View I got a Black Screen with the 0kb and remember reading someone had that issue. I could not find the post so I thought I would offer some insight if you run into this problem maybe this would work for your install as well....

Hope someone finds this useful

Be Safe
James
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
cech

Re: Connecting your Wifi IP camera This may help

Post by cech »

Thank you so much. I know its been awhile, but your post really helped me. Had the exact issue listed and swapping to main fixed it. I searched for 0kb black screen and your post came up on Google. Revo2 the rescue!
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Connecting your Wifi IP camera This may help

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Glad that was able to help. Be safe.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe