Channel IPC has no record?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
McDx

Channel IPC has no record?

Post by McDx »

Hi all. I have an IP5M-B1186EW-28MM camera i just setup. I factory reset the camera. Installed and formatted a new 32GB MicroSD card and is set to read/write. I set the record schedule to record all the time. I see the SD card is being used and filling up with data however when i try and playback captures using surveillance pro software it says "channel IPC has no record". Also tried the browser to playback video but it doesn't show any timeline or captured video either. I'm confused. Any ideas?
Attachments
pic3.PNG
pic3.PNG (2.9 KiB) Viewed 21607 times
Pic2.png
Pic2.png (3.09 KiB) Viewed 21607 times
Pic1.png
Pic1.png (32.69 KiB) Viewed 21610 times
jack7

Re: Channel IPC has no record?

Post by jack7 »

I suggest you stop your recording for a short time, and go to camera Web UI
storage/destination/SD Card, and click Format.
Then resume recording and try ASP playback again.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So there is a lot of info there however there is a lot of info missing as well.

So here is some important things to look over, 1 double check that your doing a Search for the right type of Recorded file!? Meaning in your Pic1 there is a Record Control, Make sure in there your not setup for a Sub Record for type and if you are that your doing a Search for that type of Recording.

Also what type of Recoding did you search for? I mean lets say with the way you have your camera setup for Full time alarm and motion if your doing a search for Alarm or motion and there was none in the time you did a search for then you would have no record?

From your Camera WebUI where you have your Pic1 and Pic3 from if you playback in that format does your camera play back?
Be Safe.
BobTheDroid

Post by BobTheDroid »

I have the same exact issue and can't access the recordings from October and earlier. Did you mess with Time or DST(Daylight Savings) by any chance? 2 Cameras, both where I kept changing the Time and DST. Correlation is not causation though, so I don't know. :!:
Under the hood the error message looks like this when calling "mediaFileFind.findFile": response.data b'{"error":{"code":285409284,"message":""},"id":110,"result":false,"session":"903cee95ee9a95835eb31ae485a6683b"}\n' bytes
dschu012

Post by dschu012 »

BobTheDroid wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:41 pm I have the same exact issue and can't access the recordings from October and earlier. Did you mess with Time or DST(Daylight Savings) by any chance? 2 Cameras, both where I kept changing the Time and DST. Correlation is not causation though, so I don't know. :!:
Under the hood the error message looks like this when calling "mediaFileFind.findFile": response.data b'{"error":{"code":285409284,"message":""},"id":110,"result":false,"session":"903cee95ee9a95835eb31ae485a6683b"}\n' bytes
BobTheDroid did you ever find a solution to this? I'm seeing that same error code. Snapshot images are saving to the SD card, however the actual recording doesnt seem to save.
jseifried1

Post by jseifried1 »

I had the same problem but resolved it easily by simply refomatting the SD card BY USING THE CAMERA feature. Do not rely on the FAT32 format utility from your computer - instead use the camera to reformat the card. It will solve the problem.