Birthday Rant LOL B/W vs Color at night in bad weather.

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Birthday Rant LOL B/W vs Color at night in bad weather.

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes today 4-20 is my Birthday lol

So I seen a video yesterday while I was on Youtube and I guess because of the watching of or searching for cameras they thought I should see one where someone was saying that Color Camera is better at night because the B/W camera has all the flash from rain blah blah blah...

I want to say don't fall for some BS where people offer a short video trying to promote a new Color camera... Well I don't have anything to gain by my Videos. I don't sell Amcrest or other products. I do try to help with info on things that I notice from time to time..

So Yesterday I made a Video showing what a Color at night with LEDS on looks like. This from playback of 2 cameras. One with 4 White LEDS, and my 1046EW-AI camera that has 2 White LEDS.. I then also show a playback from same night using my 10x TVI 2mp camera without any LEDS on because it is a B/W with IR that I have setup as Color at night. Now I do say Color in day in the video lol but mean setup as Color at night lol..

Anyway if you are looking to upgrade your cameras in an area that is really dark and will need to have IR or White LEDS on at night please don't be fooled by some one on Youtube trying to promote a Color at night camera with them saying there is no or only very little flash.. Just watch my Video and you will see what I mean my White Leds on compared to one without them on...

https://youtu.be/ONWl9KAsUS8
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe