Big problem with AD110

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
gmgiadinh176

Big problem with AD110

Post by gmgiadinh176 »

I've had an AD110 since they came out, and it's worked flawlessly until now.
One day it suddenly stopped allowing me to connect to live view. Push notifications and recorded events worked just fine, but when I tried to connect to live view I would get a replay error and it would tell me to try again. I tried rebooting the AD110, cleared the cache on the app. All the while, I could see live view in my Amcrest ViewPro App (I have it added as an IP channel on my AMDV4M8 DVR).

After trying everything, I hard reset the AD110 per the instructions and set it back up.
After overcoming the obstacle of WDR being gone and figuring out how to get it back with IP Config, the Doorbell no longer works like it used to.

It doesn't detect motion right anymore no matter what settings I try. Prior to the reset, the second someone walked out the front door, it would trigger a motion alert. I just had my wife go out, walk to the end of the driveway and back and it only caught her on the way back to the door. It totally missed her on the way out of the door. Prior to the reset, if she was out on the front porch watering plants, I would get alert after alert. Now, it doesn't even recognize her on the front porch.

Prior to the reset, it would NOT detect cars passing by on the street 50ft away, now, it does. Even if I set the motion setting to 1.

If I use a motion zone to delete the street, it doesn't detect cars passing on the street, and most of the time it doesn't detect anyone walking up the sidewalk.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Big problem with AD110

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the forum..

Not sure I understand fully. However it sounds like you were not able to setup VIA phone App on the Smart Home App and if that is the case then even though you have it setup and able to be seen in your network the Camera isn't working as designed.

So going to guess that maybe your working with iOS phones? IF that is the case, I would ask a friend or family that uses Droid if you could use their phone to setup your camera the right way and then add it back to your AVP..

Back in the start of AD110 #1 thing was the camera wouldn't work without first being setup using Smart Home App. While time has moved on and others have found ways around this. There is a reason for every rule of install.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe