APP AND AMCREST VIEW NOT WORKING

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
jasonhunt007

APP AND AMCREST VIEW NOT WORKING

Post by jasonhunt007 »

Server down? Not very good for security.
Newkarian

Re: APP AND AMCREST VIEW NOT WORKING

Post by Newkarian »

Same for me. Not working. I wish my security cameras could work as they are intended for. 24/7 security. Not sometime security.
Newkarian

Post by Newkarian »

It's a pretty awesome feeling getting motion alerts, being in Iraq and not able to view my flipping cameras. Amcrest come on.
firefox117

Post by firefox117 »

I cant even get this to work at all. When I log into amcrestview, it ask for my S/N from the system. When I enter that, just tells me its incorrect. Same with the app, Ive tried using both PSP Setup and IP/Domain setup (For the QCAM 3MP system). Every time I try, either says fails to connect, or timed out. Sure would be nice if they worked one day at least.
lmm

Post by lmm »

if you cant register your S/N, try doing a reset by holding the led down for 15-30 seconds and try again to register the camera.
Dlp1952

Post by Dlp1952 »

Start View Live Failed to connect after camera was configured and "added". Anyone have any suggestions?
Craig

Post by Craig »

Same here. P2P "failed to connect" on all devices. Setup through domain and then I can't view live connected to my home network.
jabber

Post by jabber »

LiveViewPro uses the Extra/Sub stream so you need to make sure it is enabled on your cameras. I have had issues connecting over some WIFI networks so I disable WIFI on my IPhone and connect over cell, then it works. I also need to close the LiveView app after each use or it will not connect the next time I try to use it.
Jordan77

Post by Jordan77 »

Jabber nailed it
Craig

Post by Craig »

Eh. Maybe not.

I spoke to Amcrest today. The P2P servers were down the last five days. Local and remote access changed too. They got all mine working again after 57 minute call.