Anyone one with AI camera that has AI Schedules?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Anyone one with AI camera that has AI Schedules?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I don't know if there is any cameras around that has them from Amcrest. I have a Dahua camera that has them and it seems that my Very Costly camera is now Trash. Why it is important to buy cameras from Authorized Dealers. I didn't know they were not and now a camera that is only 2 years old is no longer working and is said to have 5 years warranty however not for me. (it is ok I just will fix it lol or Try anyway not easy without Schematics)

So what I am looking for is an Amcrest Camera that I can change my IVS to 1 way or the other at any given time of the day. I will admit it was a pain to setup the first time because if you make a mistake the camera had to be reset and setup again lol.

However for me. I was able to setup IVS rules on a set time, then Object Tracking, and People counting. These normally are a set and forget 1 time with your camera. I just like having the ability to setup the times I want each setting.

My Broken camera is 4mp, I would like to keep it 4mp however if I had to buy the 8mp AI because it has that option and run in 4mp I am ok with that as well I guess.

Picture below of how I had my camera setup before it died. Not sure why but I had 6 POE connected cameras die and this camera is one of them. So this feature wasn't in my Manual and I can't find it listed anywhere either. Maybe there is a later released manual that has the feature listed but if you have an Amcrest AI Camera with the features in the picture please let me know so I can look it to buying one as I need a replacement camera now. My camera looks like the Multi LED color at night 8mp Amcrest camera just mine is 4mp. It has Audio out alarm as well I would like in the camera as well but not 100% a deal breaker lol. My 1046EW-AI don't have the Schedule or audio out either would be cool though.
SmartPlan.jpg
SmartPlan.jpg (173.34 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe