Anyone have IP8M-TD2685EW-AI

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Anyone have IP8M-TD2685EW-AI

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So today I thought I would buy yet another camera, Sometimes I do things without thinking lol.

So I am wondering if anyone has this camera? IP8M-TD2685EW-AI

I am looking to put it in the location of my ASH47. While I know it isn't a PT camera it does have Active Deterrent and that is why I wanted to get it. I do have a 4mp AI Pro from Dahua already that has the alarm audio part of this camera and thought ok lets see what a 8mp camera can do. Bought it from Amcrest Website and paid the extra 5 for faster shipping because as I always say don't like to wait lol. My guess is that I should get it by Friday Next week seeing it is already late in the week this week.

Looking for anyone that has the camera already and if there was things not happy with it or maybe things you can point out that might be over looked normally. I see some people in the Reviews said they had some issues that needed to be addressed by support staff but was easy to fix with the help.

Thanks in Advance
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Anyone have IP8M-TD2685EW-AI

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Well it is on the move and says it should be here Monday. It is moving Fedex so if it wasn't turned off for Sunday it maybe here even then. I am going to keep Monday in mind for the day. Much faster then what I thought so that is good.

Don't see any Video's online for a Review or anything. So maybe I will have to do a Review video. My issue is what I am I going to compare it to? I mean I only have a few other 8mp cameras.

Would love to hear what others that might own this camera have to think about it.

Almost thinking about time to pull my Analog system from service. Funny really seeing I just bought 3 other cameras last month 2 are 8mp and 1 is a 5mp. Both of them just don't play well with my 7108-AI and kind of a disappointment. I have hope that a FW update will make it work better.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe