All my cameras are gone after messing around with UniFi AP, dont show on router or configtool

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
taymag

All my cameras are gone after messing around with UniFi AP, dont show on router or configtool

Post by taymag »

Long story short, I bought 2 UniFI AP's and they worked AWESOME for a week but they all shared a SSID. After a week I wanted to customize it so they had their own SSID for front/back of warehouse cameras. That didnt work, couldnt get cameras to connect really, tried different SSID's and what not, tried going back to the original settings, even tried just going back to connecting to the router and nothing works. They dont show up on devices (in the router) and the ip tool doesnt show anything. I'm so pissed now, cant get any cameras to respond to anything, I even did a reset on 1 of the cameras by pressing the button under the backplate.
dcalcutt

Re: All my cameras are gone after messing around with UniFi AP, dont show on router or configtool

Post by dcalcutt »

Make sure that the devices have acces to intranet, if you are using guest client service.

If you are using the same SSID, make sure you are on different channels, so the don't conflict.

If you are using different SSID, you will have to reconfigure the camera to the new SSID.