Adding Foscam devices

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
rclift3909

Adding Foscam devices

Post by rclift3909 »

I am running 5 Amcrest cameras on my surveillance Pro software. I have a couple POE Foscam cameras that I would like to add to the system if at all possible.
I don't want to run two separate apps and really like the Surveillance Pro the best.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: Adding Foscam devices

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Hello and Welcome to the Forum..

I am not sure what Foscams can work on Amcrest software seeing the Relationship between the 2 has been over for 5+ years now.. So back in the day older Foscams were Amcrest cameras and were able to work.. Today they are different companies and offer different hardware and software. I have some OLD Foscams but don't use them seeing they are SLOWER then I care to use and making connections between them are not as easy as my other cameras..

Best you could do is try to add your Foscams to ASP using the Device look up. To be honest, If the Foscams are ONVIF maybe using a NVR for 1 location and then using ASP to access the NVR might be the easy way to go...
Be Safe.
rclift3909

Re: Adding Foscam devices

Post by rclift3909 »

Thanks for the information. I'll have to just see what I can do with what I have at this point. I can always use the web interface I suppose.