AD410 removal from bracket

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
aussiedad

AD410 removal from bracket

Post by aussiedad »

Is there a trick to removing this. I could not find anything in the instructions
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: AD410 removal from bracket

Post by Revo2Maxx »

There is a little flat key that has a Pin connected. I call it a key but is a flat thin metal with pin. This goes into the hole on the bottom to take off the plate don't have to push hard or far just enough to push catch off plate.
ad410release.png
ad410release.png (12.85 KiB) Viewed 2473 times
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
aussiedad

Post by aussiedad »

I assume the key came with the camera? I’ll have to look some more and see if I can find it. Thank you!

*edit* I found it. It had gotten under the divider in the box. At least I know what to look for now, thank you
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Yes I am sorry it has been a while since I unpacked mine and I didn't take a Pictures to remember where it was located in the package. Then the sad news for me I just found I have lost mine lol. I put it in a kit of Micro Drivers so I know where it is and I remember dropping them and the case popped open and things went everywhere and I picked them up however forgot about the key being in there and now will need to go find it lol.. When I do I will put it back in the box so I don't forget and lose it again..

Edit: Glad you found yours :)
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe
aussiedad

Post by aussiedad »

If for some reason you cannot find it, or to help the next guy out, I measured mine. It's about .030 thick and wide. For curiosity I tried a .050 allen wrench I had in my set and it worked fine, but probably would have worked a little better if I had filed or ground a little off of it.
robertoleonardo

Post by robertoleonardo »

for anyone frantically searching for their key thing (as i was), for me it came in the little bag of hardware.
Jake20

Post by Jake20 »

you dont even need the key.. the thing just slides up and off. this is the one area they blew it with the doorbell. they need to secure it a little better.