AD110 doorbell stiil constantly disconnects and reconnects...ridiculous

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
FunnyTheWayItIs

Re: AD110 doorbell stiil constantly disconnects and reconnects...ridiculous

Post by FunnyTheWayItIs »

@GaryOkie thanks - I only realized this when setting up a smart lightbulb a while back when I was poking around with my router settings. Unfortunately a lot of people don’t understand this, and product support usually bypasses any network hardware settings as there are too many to support. Hopefully IoT continues to simply this stuff so we don’t have to be that much smarter than our smart stuff.
cunnerman

Post by cunnerman »

Been dealing with constant dropouts from the AD110 at my back door for almost a year now. My email inbox is constantly filling up with notifications from my Synology box, and the phone notifications (about the constant disconnects/reconnects) from my NAS are endless.

doorbellad110.png
doorbellad110.png (323.92 KiB) Viewed 1004 times

I finally replaced it with an AD410 yesterday (I already had another 410, which has been working flawlessly on my 5G-network at my front door for over a year now).

The new AD410 at my back door is working perfectly on 5Ghz so far. My only guess is that the 2Ghz radio on the AD110 is flawed and random lemons go out the door. But who knows.

I'm just happy the AD410 has solved my connectivity problems. Just thought I'd share this in hopes of helping others.
McRae

Post by McRae »

I wish I had found this forum before buying this doorbell. Seems as if it's never been been solved. I'm using this with a T-Mobile router. I put in a help ticket only to have it a reply to put in another one.