850 PTZ belts?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

850 PTZ belts?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So the other day when it Froze it seems that I didn't think about the fact that my camera might freeze and part of the Nightly Reboot it seems my camera either blew the motor or stripped the belts?

I have some extra belts for my Samsung cameras that I have replaced now and again. I have not had to replace my Amcrest ones and wonder if anyone has replaced the belts in the 850. I do have a couple of parts PTZ cameras so I will try to see if any of the belts are the same even if I have to trim to fit as long as the teeth type are the same pitch or size.

So if you have changed your Belts in the 850 did you happen to write down what type of belts are needed? Like some I have around are 89MXL and MXL 22-120. I won't know until I go pull and check the belts. If it is a motor I have a few extras that might work. I just hope it is belt issue.

Anyway I just thought I would ask. The Tilt was also frozen but has warmed up to 12F today and tilt is now working. I did turn off the Auto Reboot until I fix it.
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe