841v3 click sound of time advancement?

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

841v3 click sound of time advancement?

Post by Revo2Maxx »

I know it sounds crazy and I swear I have not had anything to drink.. Maybe I need something.

So I did some changes in a Router and then I had to reset my 841v3, Was not able to connect because I forgot the SSID I had it setup before I reset the darn thing lol. I didn't want to have to run back and forth so I setup the router to work with camera for the night on a Cable connection, I then Reset the camera, I then made some changes in the Router so I could access the camera with setting up a VLAN and use port 81 as the forwarding port to take me to the port on the camera that I then setup to forward port 8080..

So I reboot the router, setup a connection to Router with Wifi with a Static IP so in the AM I can go remove the cable..

So now that all is said what I have done, I now have something strange going on. When I connect to the camera at my Routers port 81, log in and turn on Audio I get what sounds like a Second hand on a clock. However there is nothing around that should be making this sound, It isn't Humid out and it isn't raining.. I was just going to ask about it. However kind of hard to Explain what I am talking about so I made a Short Video of it.

https://youtu.be/4GR0MQfCJgE

Anyone have a 841v3 that does the same thing when using Chrome?
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe