841EB Alarm Input abnormal

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

841EB Alarm Input abnormal

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So I have my NVR setup to record all events including alarms. While I don't always look at all my NVR's and or all channels of my NVR's I do before I go to do a Format or some other reason like an event on a camera that leads to another camera I am not monitoring. Anyway today looking at one of my 841 POE cameras on my NVR the playback is full alarm Red line all day. So I log into the camera and look at the logs and it has Start and stop for Input Abnormal? It don't tell me what input? It isn't the Alarm input? I mean I sent a Self Test on the Alarm switch that is connected to the input and the switch comes back as clear aka in working order. So is the alarm in the logs about the camera it self and input of the POE? or something else. It has been a week now that we have been in Below zero temps and the area the camera is working isn't heated. Could it be that the camera is just to cold? I mean I think it has a working temp of 14 degrees but I have 2 others that are outside under the front and back porch that are working fine without errors?

Anyone else have any cameras that have input abnormal alarm events or anyone with an idea of what it might be?
Here to help the best I can.
Be Safe