2685EW-AI now detecting everything as Humans

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

2685EW-AI now detecting everything as Humans

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So today after less then a month this camera has started to detect things as humans and there is only 1 thing that I have changed a few days back. I went from Tripwire only to setting up 2 Tripwires and an Intrusion zone. I don't understand why now it is starting to detect bugs at night as Humans. It is just after 10pm here and last thing I need is my Neighbors getting woke up from my cameras going off seeing it has an alarm output that also flashes a light. I mean if I turn off the Active Deterrent feature then I would have been better off buying a cheaper camera without the Alarm output..

Anyone else setup this camera and have the same issue. I didn't have any issues when I only had a Tripwire setup. I have other 4mp cameras with Active Det that I don't have this issue with from Dahua.

I do Reboot this camera every night so it isn't because the camera has been running to long without a reboot..
Be Safe.