1051 4mp IP on Wifi odd hum

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

1051 4mp IP on Wifi odd hum

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So wondering if anyone has had the 1051 installed in a location and there is a constant hum? While it isn't very loud all the time, Normally once you change the PTZ to a different Preset there is a Hum and then you can still hear it however after about 10 seconds or less it goes down in volume.. Is it picking up my Ceiling fan or Fan that is upstairs? I normally have a 841 in this location Never had this issue with the 841, however after a few months in its last location I figured I would move it to see what the difference of FOV.. While I never listen to audio in the last location of the 1051, I am not sure there was any hum before as I have never used it audio for that camera normally just camera view.. However where it is at now I want to use the Audio and I bought this camera a few months ago used maybe it was an issue and why they sold it? or maybe it is an issue with 1051 on the 2019 FW?

12/2019 Firmware installed
Setup for wireless only mode on 5g

Day time the 1051 looks nice however working in color at night like I did my 841 in this location the night time isn't that impressive..

Anyone with Hum in their 1051 or other like 941? No issues like this with the 841's I own...
Be Safe.