"Other Network Errors" error

Have some questions or having issues with your IP Camera(s), Post them here for the mods and other users to assist you with.
lagrabow

"Other Network Errors" error

Post by lagrabow »

NVR = NV4108=HS
IP cameras = 4 Amcrest 943
= 1 Lorex
= 1 Dahua
I have had to replace my router and reset all my ip cams. The resetting went well and all cams are viewable on internet explorer as a web page.
However, none of the cameras are viewable on the monitor for the NVR. When going to Main Menu/Camera and doing a Device search the cameras all show with their proper ip numbers. I added them OK, but the STATUS light is red for all of them. How do I make it green like it should be? Its been a while since I did this and cannot figure it out. Please advise. Thanks
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Re: "Other Network Errors" error

Post by Revo2Maxx »

So when you add the Cameras back to your NVR there are a few things that might happen or need to happen..

My guess is that when you added the camera off the list of cameras from the search they all have a different Password then what your NVR is looking for.. Most times the NVR is looking for admin and admin as the pass and user.. So after doing the search and then adding the camera, click on the Pencil and change the password to reflect the real password of the camera..

In some cases this might be done with in the NVR setup itself. Meaning that if the NVR password is the same as the Camera password it could work.. What is odd on my NVR a 4216E-AI NVR all cameras that I connect though my normal IP for my Network if the camera and NVR have the same Password it will load and all be good. However if I add it to the POE of the NVR it will load the camera expecting the camera to use admin admin.. Some of that is just a pain to get things setup after a Camera connected to the NVR needs to be Reset..

So anyway I would double check make sure the password your using is the right one for the camera.. Also Amcrest NVR and Amcrest camera should be using Private and port 37777 not using the ONVIF setting this would also most likely be the case for your Lorex and for sure the Dahua
Be Safe.
lagrabow

Post by lagrabow »

Thank You very much, Revo2Maxx. The password was the problem. Also, thanks for all the help and info you have given me.
IP cams - Amcrest 943W [3- wired], Dahua [1 wired], 2 Lorex w/sound [wired], 1 no sound [wired]
NVR - NV4108-HS with 1TB HDD
Revo2Maxx
Site Admin

Post by Revo2Maxx »

Welcome, That is what the forum is here for to try and help when and where one can. Glad you have things working again.
Be Safe.